Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Punishment Pegging - Breath Control Chastity Foursome



"It is dangerous, as a sub, to talk to your Mistress. Dangerous in that anything you say can and will be used against you for their pleasure... Just like what happened to me today."
"Be careful subs, your Mistress has a mind like a steel trap. Once they discover your weaknesses, you better believe they will be used against you! Earlier in the week, I agreed to let the mistresses choose everything for our next shoot. Mistress Alice, Mistress Sofia, and Mistress Vyra seemed excited to surprise me. Little did I know what I was getting into!"
"Once I assumed the position for an over the knee spanking across Mistress Sofia's lap, the punishment began. She laid into me with what was easily the hardest spanking I have ever endured. Adding to my suffering, she used a painful spiked vampire pad with plenty of tiny sharp teeth to quickly sensitize my ass."
"Mistress Vyra further added to my sensitivity by running her sharp nails across! my skin, prodding, poking and pinching me while I struggled. I foolishly asked for more sensation play during my True Desires exit interview. Now tenderized, they tied me in place and pegged my ass. Be careful what you ask for!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 51:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10304kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 3.8 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beth and SperMarie - Rocks them all

Models: Beth and SperMarie Genres: Gangbang , Blowjob , Hardcore , Big boobs , Facial Cumsho Video language: English Right from ...